Founded in 1999, Playtech software Development Company provides software for a range of online poker rooms, online casinos, scratch games, bingo games, online sports betting and many more. What makes Playtech Casinos different is that they are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are constituents of the FTSE 250 Index.
Playtech has a huge range of products including:
- Online Gambling
- Bingo, Casino
- Live Games
- Casual and fixed odds
- Sports Betting
- Binary options
- Server-supported Terminals
All Playtech’s products work as a unified platform and thus can integrate with one another.
- Teddy Sagi founded Playtech in 1999.
- In 2006 it was floated on the London Stock Exchange at approximately £550 million.
- The casino moved its listing to the Main Market of the LSE from AIM in July 2012
- They acquired PokerStrategy.com in 2013.
- The acquisition of Aristocrat Lotteries from Aristocrat Leisure Limited was announced In September 2014.
- The German market was left by many of Playtech-powered casino sites in January 2015.
|$200 BONUS||£150 BONUS|
|Play Now||Play Now|