Roulette has long been an all time loved casino game, and now that it’s Mobile, it has become even better to play.
Mobile Roulette is played the same as online games. Players place their bets on a single number or on a range of numbers. All colours of the game, even Mobile are red and black.
Types of Bets on Mobile Roulette
Inside Bets on Mobile Platforms
- Straight: A wage on a single number bet.
- Split: A wage on two next-door numbers. These can be horizontal or vertical, and the player’s chips get placed on the line between numbers.
- Street: A bet on a trio of spots on any horizontal line that is single.
- Corner: A wage on four numbers in a four-sided figure.
- Six line: A bet on two streets that are next to each other, where the chip gets placed at the equivalent connection.
- Trio: A wage on the intersecting point between 0, 1 and 2, or 0, 2 and 3.
- Basket (or the first four): (non-square corner) a bet on 0, 1, 2, and 3.
- Basket: A bet on 0, 1, and 2; 0, 00, and 2; or 00, 2, and 3.
- Top line: A wage on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3.
Roulette Mobile outside Bets
- Manque: A bet on a number between 1 and 18. (the lowest first).
- 19 to 36 (Passe): the high numbers, 19 – 36 are wagered on, e/g the high eighteen numbers.
- Rouge ou Noir: Placing a bet on either Red or Black.
- Pair ou Impair: A bet on an even or odd nonzero number.
- Dozen bets: Placing bets on P12, (1-12), M12 (13 – 24) or D12 (25 – 26).
- Column bets: Wagering on all 12 numbers on any three of the vertical lines.
- Snake Bet: Essentially a special dozen bet consisting of a bet of the following numbers: 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34.
Mobile Roulette is loved all around, and should be tried by everyone. Whether you are waiting for something, or have some time to waste, Mobile Roulette will keep you entertained.