As the mobile revolution takes the lead online mobile players should keep up with the newest Mobile Casino Tips and guidelines:
- Choose your platform wisely – There is a great amount of mobile phones in the market, but only a certain few are compatible with mobile casino games. The best option is to choose between Windows, iOS, Android and Blackberry. These devices are ensured to let you play mobile casino games as well as give you gaming pleasure.
- Know the difference between Android, iOS and regular phones – The vast majority of smartphonees these days are iPhones and Androids. There are two main Categories when it comes to mobile gaming; Players can either download the casino app to their phone and play it, or directly play it via Flash. Regular mobile phones will most likely support Flash and won’t be able to download, whereas iOS and Android devices will be able to perform both..
- Choose your Bonus carefully – Most casinos to nearly all, offer bonuses. It all depends on who you to choose and which one will suite you. Be careful because some casinos are out to catch you and rather than giving you a Bonus they take your money, so read your T&C’s well.
- Play max credits: Single credit = minimal winning amount, irrelevant of how good the combination of the symbols are. If you play max credits, you will significantly increase your prospective payout, and this could even link you to a progressive jackpot.
- Understand the concept paylines: Max credits don’t always lead to great wins. Most slots are multi-real and multi-line. Thus even if you select ‘max credits’, you can only win if you hit the magic symbol on 1 line. By choosing ‘max lines’ you ensure yourself a winning combination no matter on which line the winnings appear.
- Bonus rounds: Bonus rounds have crucial ways to win. If you play Bonus rounds smartly, you could reap the rewards.
- 8 or less – Hit.
- 9 – Hit or double only when the dealer had 3 – 6.
- 10 – Hit or double if the dealer has 2 – 10.
- 11 – Hit if dealer has Ace, or double if the dealer has 2 – 10.
- 12 – Hit. Stand if the dealer has 4 – 6.
- 13 – 16 – Stand if the dealer has 2 – 6, or else Hit.
- 17 – 21 – Stand.
- Ace 2 or Ace 3 – Double if the dealer has 5 – 6.
- Ace 4 or Ace 5 – Double if dealer has 4 – 6.
- Ace 6 – Double when the dealer has 2, 7 or 8.
- Ace 8 or Ace 9 – Stand